Thursday, March 10, 2011

8.9 Earthquake In Japan - Tsumani Alert For Hawaii

They have now upgraded the quake to an 8.9....allegedly. The pictures rolling in of the tsunami and the aftermath are beyond gripping. I find myself telling the little cars on the TV to GO GO GO!!!!!

The sheer magnitude and the level of damage is stunning. Thoughts and well wishes to my Japanese friends and all those I know serving over in Okinawa.

Absolutely beyond words.

UPDATES:
The LIST of quakes.... INSANE....

Tsunami Warning issued for Hawaii.

Tsunami WATCH for Oregon coast.

Just saw a bunch of my neighbors loading up their surf boards and heading down the hill.

I've got to hand it to the Japs, they are tough people. Just saw clip of an office and they are rocking and rolling HARD and they are so stoic. It helps when you live on the ring of fire like we all do to know what to do. The devastation is epic.

blog comments powered by Disqus