Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japanese Earthquake In Pictures

Do not F&CK with Mother Nature.

Here's where I would be RUNNING.

I just want to hug this woman and give her a roof over her head.

Unless you were there you will never know.

All photo's courtesy of The Daily Mail.

Living in California I have been through my fare share of Earthquakes.

The Loma Prieta Quake of '89 was bad. I was at work and talking to my mom on the phone when she yelled something and the phone went dead. 2 seconds later it hit me...scared the hell out of all of us. I will NEVER for get that day. Damn thing stopped the World Series.



Last year the never ending 7.3 Easter Day quake made us all run for open spaces. It felt like it lasted forever. Since then that fault line has been spewing quakes daily.

Earthquakes suck. Badly.

blog comments powered by Disqus