Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Obama: A Dumb War

Oh thank the little stars in the sky that the internet exists because without it we'd not be able to expose fully the true level of Obama's idiocy. And FLAMING hypocrisy. Did I mention idiocy?

Speaking at a "anti-war" rally on Chicago on Oct. 2, 2002 Obama had THIS to say about toppling brutal dictators bent on killing their people.

“Now, let me be clear(*NOTE: HE IS SO OFTEN NOT VERY CLEAR) – I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied U.N. resolutions, thwarted U.N. inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.”

"...After September 11th, after witnessing the carnage and destruction, the dust and the tears, I supported this administration's pledge to hunt down and root out those who would slaughter innocents in the name of intolerance and I would willingly take up arms myself to prevent such tragedy from happening again," said Obama. "I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war."
Really? He states Saddam had weapons, that he is bad, kills his people, ignored the U.N. and butchered his own people. But THAT was a "dumb war".

And Libya is a "smart war"?

Dude...seriously who the hell is this guy and why the hell is he playing president?

blog comments powered by Disqus