Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday News Round Up

Tax Dispute Stalls Debt Talks....it had BETTER!!!! Walk away..just walk away.

I love animals...at times more than most people, but SCREW PETA...PETA Uses "Microwave Baby" Case as Billboard Inspiration....

The definition of insanity....Geithner: Taxes on ‘Small Business’ Must Rise So Government Doesn’t ‘Shrink’....Good lord.

Yeah I finally get minority status...I'll be printing up my race card tomorrow...Census shows whites lose US majority among babies...

R.I.P Ryan Dunn

Tea Partiers Create Their Own TV Show and Production Company....

Jim DeMint opens a can of WUP ASS.....DeMint Warns Republicans They May Be 'Gone' if They Support Debt Ceiling Increase...

Obama Misspeaks About Soldier Killed in Afghanistan....Capt. Clueless strikes again....

Delta just lost my business...forever.

blog comments powered by Disqus