Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OWS Kids Learn A Lesson

Awwww the little Occupy Wall Street twits seem to be from the school of 'Do as I say not as I do". This is classic.

Occupy Wall Street protesters said yesterday that packs of brazen crooks within their ranks have been robbing their fellow demonstrators blind, making off with pricey cameras, phones and laptops -- and even a hefty bundle of donated cash and food.

“Stealing is our biggest problem at the moment,” said Nan Terrie, 18, a kitchen and legal-team volunteer from Fort Lauderdale.

“I had my Mac stolen -- that was like $5,500. Every night, something else is gone. Last night, our entire [kitchen] budget for the day was stolen, so the first thing I had to do was . . . get the message out to our supporters that we needed food!”
Hey Nan....THIS IS HOW REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH WORKS. BITCH!!!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus