Thursday, January 12, 2012

Soldiers Peeing On Dead Enemies

Let me get this straight. And Occupy Wall Street freak can crap on a cop car and it's freedom of speech. But some soldiers piss on the dead bodies of animals who tried to kill them and it's "immoral"?

Now let me be clear, I think that whoever took the video is a dumb ass. These soldiers need to learn to NOT take pictures or video. Additionally I like to think we're above THEM and this kind of behavior is not exactly endearing. But frankly I can hardly blame them. Really. The Islamic nutters have no problem beheading woman and children and running around with the head laughing and celebrating. Makes a little pee kinda moot.

Of course the Muzzies are all up in arms over THIS. Heaven forbid they get all up in arms over this, this or this.

blog comments powered by Disqus