Wednesday, January 04, 2012

What's next Obama? Martial Law And Indefinite Detention?

Look it's no secret that I think Obama is not only the most worthless, dangerous and egomaniacal president in the history of this country, but this takes the cake.

Obama defies Congress with ‘recess’ picks.....It's not just that he made recess appointments, it's that he did it when there WAS NO RECESS.

Furthermore his statement on this total cluster-fuck makes me cringe in a way even Billy C. couldn't do. In fact I'm looking back on the Carter days with some level of fondness in comparison.

“I refuse to take ‘no’ for an answer,” Mr. Obama said in Shaker Heights, drawing applause from his audience. “When Congress refuses to act and as a result hurts our economy and puts our people at risk, then I have an obligation as president to do what I can without them.”


No asshole. You do not have an "obligation" to defy the will of the people. These are not essential appointments. It's pure cronyism and a step FAR above what you should be able to do. What's next? Martial Law and indefinite detention?

blog comments powered by Disqus