Monday, February 27, 2012

Obama Is REALLY Freakin' Lazy

Today, as usual, I woke up at 5:45. I made the bed, straightened up the house, made my husband some Tea and fed the dog. Then, at about 6:15 or so I took the dog out for her daily 5 miles walkies and ball chasing fiesta. Home by 7:30 or so I check e-mail, then jump into the shower, get ready and arrive at work about 8:15. I spend the next 10+ hours doing tedious paper work, dealing with petty employee issues and the general running about that it takes to make my store run successfully. Arriving home around 7pm, I then make dinner, take the dog out again for her after dinner walkies and ball fiesta and sometime around 8 or so I FINALLY GET TO SIT DOWN AND RELAX. I do this 6 days a week. Pass out around 11 or so....

But apparently I went into the wrong business, if you are president you get paid an assload of money to pretty much do nothing but hob nob, play golf, vacation and campaign. For a few hours a day.

9:30 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing 10:00 am || Meets with senior advisers 11:20 am || Delivers remarks to the National Governors Association 3:15 pm || Meets with Treasury Secretary Geithner 4:30 pm || Attends a fundraiser; The Jefferson Hotel, Washington
Lazy bastard.

blog comments powered by Disqus