Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Barack Obama Ate A Dog...HE ATE DOG

WTF....I already thought he was The Great Satan...but to actually know that he ATE DOG????? Barack Obama, AKA Barry Soetero ATE DOG.....And we think Romney is somehow evil for transporting a dog on a roof top of a car? (Which pisses me off, but then again at least they took the dog WITH them....not leaving the dog behind like so many do these days...)

OBAMA ACTUALLY ATE A DOG.

I could give a shit if he was a kid when he ate the dogs...That he wrote about it decades later in his typically egotistical and megalomaniacal way... shows that when he wrote the book he could have given 2 shits that he'd eaten MANS BEST FRIEND.

"“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy),” the president wrote. “Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”
Fuck that shit. I'd gnaw my own leg off before I ate my furkid. Obama clearly ate DOG. HE ATE DOG. DOG. BARACK OBAMA ATE DOG. And he can say what the fuck he wants about Romney but HE ATE DOG. HE ATE PUPPIES.

MOTHER FUCKER ATE PUPPIES AND HE GIVES ROMNEY SHIT?????? WTF????

I hate him more now than I did 20 minutes ago which is a lot.

Via ABC NEWS.


blog comments powered by Disqus