Wednesday, April 25, 2012

RUN!!! The Green Police Are Coming!

This is pathetic. The leftist freaks in our public schools have so brainwashed this poor child that she wishes she was dead so the birds will be OK!!!



I'm a Green Gal. I recycle everything. I walk most places rather than drive. I use cotton bags at the stores and am currently working on a major native plant garden which we are using to help people learn the benefits of native vs. plants that are NON native.

But ramming it down the throats of little kids so hard they wish humans didn't exist is not only harmful, but wrong on so many levels it makes my head swim. We're animals too, there is a reason we are here. Whether you believe god put us here or we crawled out of the primordial ooze...we have a purpose. Shameful.

blog comments powered by Disqus