Friday, May 04, 2012

Good Bye MCA: Adam Yauch Gone at 47

Oh fuck me this is a bad week for people I love dying. I remember my first Beastie Boys concert, they opened for Run DMC. It was epic and remains one of my top 10 ever. Above The Stones and Pink Floyd. Those boys sure could do a show.

Adam was always my favorite....always...I was am MCA whore all the way...he was da man. Hey I knew he was ill, licensed to ill, for the last few years but coming home from work and learning he was gone...my soul is a bit lighter for the chunk that is gone. Fuck.

"Now my name is M.C.A. I've got a license to kill I think you know what time it is it's time to get ill Now what do we have here an outlaw and his beer I run this land, you understand I make myself clear." We stepped into the wind he had a gun, I had a grin You think this story's over but it's ready to begin.....
Fuck. Good Bye dude you were so motherfucking cool. I'm gonna go sip the def ale for ya man with some line AND some lemon. You will never be forgotten.

blog comments powered by Disqus