Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Well....I'm back from Florida where I spent the last 6 days at a convention for work. I have never been so god damn tired in my life, but the celebration of capitalism at The Convention was spectacular. It's 4:38 am Florida time and I just got home...Cali time(it's 1:40 am.....now....apparently the entire country is covered in lightning, it was a long long long trip home.)

This is the Resort we were at:



My room was on the opposite side from the convention center so we worked it out that I walked about 12 miles a day....sigh...then 10 hour days in education seminars on our products....We had one "free night" and went to Disney World....these are some of my peeps:


Last night we had a musical bash at Epcot and I got to hang out after at the bar with the band. It was a lot of fun.

So anyway I had NO COMPUTER the entire week so that's why I've been so quiet...and really....no time to do much if I did have one. I watched zero TV and need to catch up on the news....did see Biden's gaffe and heard about the Seals...but that is about it. Biden is such a fucktard.

I was outside (IT'S SO FUCKING GROSS IN FLORIDA!!!!!! GOD DAMN HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE THERE 97 DEGREE'S AND 97% HUMIDITY!!!!!) and caught this:
In the end it said....LOVE YOU JESUS. It was kinda cute.

So after I sleep for the next 24 hours I'll really be back.

blog comments powered by Disqus