Thursday, October 04, 2012

Obama's Debate Fail

I have no words to convey how badly he failed debating Romeny let the LEFTARDS do it for me:

“This is a rolling calamity for Obama." -MSNBC's Ed Schultz

“Obama made a lot of great points tonight. Unfortunately, most of them were for Romney.” -Bill Maher

“He (Obama) choked. He lost. He may even have lost the election tonight." -Andrew Sullivan of The Daily Beast

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter" -Bill Maher

"What was Romney doing?" Matthews asked. "He was winning." -Tingly Legs Mathews

“Let’s be real,” Carville said. “They have run a very good campaign thus far. I don’t think that President Obama did what this campaign wanted him to do. I think he was off his game tonight." - James Carville

“Romney was able to ‘out-Obama’ Obama. On the connection piece, on the authenticity piece, on the being able to tell the story.”-Asshole formerly known as Van Jones

blog comments powered by Disqus