Wednesday, January 22, 2014

#AbortionBarbie Goes Rogue

Wendy Davis is going rogue and there's nothing to do but sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Pass me the popcorn mofo's.

In response to the Dallas Morning News profile which exposed those “blurred lines” around her biography, Davis issued a statement, which concludes, “I am proud of where I came from and I am proud of what I’ve been able to achieve through hard work and perseverance. And I guarantee you that anyone who tries to say otherwise hasn’t walked a day in my shoes.”
Yeah Wendy, the same woman who married a man so he could put her through school, then divorced him 2 days after graduation and who dumped her "beloved" kids....seems to think her PARAPLEGICopponent does not understand how hard Barbie's widdle lifey life is. Unbelievable.

blog comments powered by Disqus