Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Leftist Scum Bag On Shirley Temple Black

Shirley Temple Black passed away last night. She was easily one of the most recognizable faces in Hollywood history and hell the woman even had a drink named after her. I met her. In fact I met her on several occasions totally outside any political arena. I was a youngster working for a certain home decorating store in Palo Alto and she shopped there, often. And she was nice as hell. She wasn't pretentious. She wasn't a bitch and she wasn't even remotely deserving of the venom many on the left have spewed in her direction due to her political affiliation with the Republican party. The left never ceases to amaze me in their vile disgustingness.

See the display of their putridness here. I won't post it because they make me sick.

Goodnight sweet lady, I think you were a gem and the world itself is a little less cheery without ya.

blog comments powered by Disqus