Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Monica Lewinsky Is Baaa-aaack

Rut Roh Hitlery, guess who's back? Why Monica Lewinsky of course....

“Sure, my boss took advantage of me, but I will always remain firm on this point: it was a consensual relationship. Any ‘abuse’ came in the aftermath, when I was made a scapegoat in order to protect his powerful position. . . . The Clinton administration, the special prosecutor’s minions, the political operatives on both sides of the aisle, and the media were able to brand me. And that brand stuck, in part because it was imbued with power.”
Sorry Monica dear, you'll find little sympathy from me, you were a young woman in her 20's you were more than old enough to know that having "sexual relations" with the freakin' married President was NOT a good idea. That being said if you can stick it to the felonious Clinton Clan then more power to you.

blog comments powered by Disqus