Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Stroking Off The Terrorists

Muslim Cleric Anjem Choudhry was on Hannity tonight....I sucked up my balls and watched it the second time it was on only becasue someone told me...hey this fucktard was on and you should watch it. I'd just finished a really good book and the dogs were already walked, had little else to do. It took every fiber of my being not to stab my TV through the skull....it took all I had not to throw it out my upstairs window.

If I did not hate Hannity already, the fact that he let this total fucking POS asshat fucktard murderer on his show confirmed my severe loathing. For ratings???? You are a stupid fuck Hannity. You always have been and now it is confirmed.

Dear programming directors....do not let mass murdering terrorists on your shows. I will never watch them again and anyone with more than 2 brain cells to rub together won't either. I hope you get a very nasty venereal disease. All of you.

blog comments powered by Disqus