Monday, May 22, 2006

Whatever happened to Michael Moore


Michael Moore, the man that drove me to blogging in the first place seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. (Believe me, this does not break my heart.)

Why is that? He was undoubtedly one of the most outspoken moonbats of the 2004 election. He made those of us capable of rational thought shriek in disdain when he farted out the disgusting fallacy that was Fahrenheit 9/11.

Did Howard Dean put him in time out?

What bothered me so much about Mr. Moore was that he played the "poor boy from the wrong side of the tracks", so well, that he sucked in millions of obviously brain dead morons (Liberals). They actually believed the vile spewing that emanated from his fat lips. Heck some still do.

But, the real irony is this:
"I'm a millionaire, I'm a multi-millionaire. I'm filthy rich. You know why I'm a multi-millionaire? 'Cause multi-millions like what I do. That's pretty good, isn't it? There's millions that believe in what I do. Pretty cool, huh?" - M.M.

A gem from Michael Moore:
Does Michael feel sorry for the office workers he harasses while filming his movies?
"I do feel bad for them on one level. On another level, they're the good Germans."

More flip flopping fun can be found here: Sometimes Moore Is Less

Let's raise a toast to his absence, and while I'll admit my heart will not grow fonder of the fat pig, we can at least celebrate the fact that he's hiding away in his massive Upper West Side penthouse, crying"Nobody likes me anymore. I thought Al Gore was my friend."

He was the face and the voice of the left, and they loved him, now they've abandoned him.....classic.

Loser.

blog comments powered by Disqus