Sunday, August 13, 2006

Live Blogging: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad/60 minutes

6:48 P.M.(PDT)Whoa, I'm so excited. Minnie Abu-Boo speaketh to Mike (I'm ashamed to share Scottish ancestry with him)Wallace. Real excited.(Not.) I just love 60 minutes.(Again-Not.)

6:50 p.m.-I feel the anticipation building, sorta like when I'm about to ride Space Mountain and I feel the bile build to the point that I have to excuse myself to the ladies room to hurl.

6:53- Is it just me or am I the only one that thinks interviewing a guy that wants to kill me, and the interviewer, is kinda weird? Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the worlds biggest terrorist, right here on 60 minutes. Sweet.(Not.)

6:59-Tick tick tick tick tick tick.

7:01- Ahhhh, just looking at him makes me want to hurl. Stevie Colbert that is.

7:03-Lord above we've got a mass murdering psycho and a flaming liberal(Colbert). I'm developing serious ticks.

7:05- Damn those evil Zionists. Israel is a murderous regime? Doesn't want to talk about their killing, supplying His-Bollocks with "civilian killer" bombs. Ah, he brings up the women and children. Always fall back on the women and children. No mention of the fact that his precious His-Bollocks is the ones getting them killed.

7:06- His-Bollocks is just defending their land??????????? WTF???? His-Bollocks is a terrorist faction nut job, not a "militia".

7:08- "We" asked for an immediate cease fire,is he Lebanese? Could this guy hate Americans more?

7:09- He dares talk about atrocities? He hangs gay 14 year olds.

7:11- Fuel, that's why he wants nuclear power? No. There are alternatives especially in an oil rich country. No, Minnie you don't need to enrich uranium. He says, "basically" we are not looking for the bomb. Basically? And dialogue, he wants dialogue? (Wipe Israel off the map.)

7:12- WE ARE OVERLY SENSITIVE?????AMERICANS? We are keeping them in the past? Oh, but not the Germans or the French. Typical.

7:12- Still won't accept Israel as a state. Occupation? What occupation you stupid psycho sh*t. For this point alone he should have his ass kicked.

7:14- Still denies the Holocaust.

7:15- Yup, this guy is more off his rocker than I thought. Geez Minnie, stop taking acid dude.

7:16- Trying to pander to the liberals. Anyone smell "dove" wannabe? According to this guy, everyone is an occupier. If they aren't Muslim. HE'S OPPOSED TO OPPRESSION????? This being the same guy that hung a woman for a joint!!!!!! All right who sent Minnie the Liberal talking points of the week?

7:23- Talks about Bush. And OUR economy? Dude our economy is just fine. He dares talk about our health care. YOU'VE GODDA BE KIDDING ME.

7:25- He talks about loving all people, but denies the holocaust. Supports His-Bollcocks. Mike is doing pretty good, at least he's trying to call this psycho on some sh*t.

7:27- Minnie is giving religious sermons? Minnie and Cindy Sheehan should get married, they are one and the same or at least had the same teacher. I keep waiting for George Soros to pop out from behind that curtain in the back.

7:28- I couldn't give a flying f*ck what this guy does for leisure. I know what he does. He plans on how he's going to kill the Zionists and all infidels.

7:30- I feel for Mike Wallace, this guy is as bad as Michael Moore on at a post Oscar party, after he didn't get the Oscar.

7:32- Sorry, for him to say words like, we, America talk down to anyone, that we are empire builders, makes me ill. Is it just me, or does anyone want to kick their t.v. in?

7:33- Ah........The Martyr seekers.... skipped over this question like a beauty queen skips over a question that requires more than 3 brain cells. Mike had some serious balls to ask that question. Shame he couldn't get an answer. Not shocked. Not shocked at all. Why ever would he want to talk about his "militia" of murdering psychos. He just wants to give peace a chance. I sure believe it. And no mention whatsoever about August 22nd.

Holy sh*t. This guy is WAY more imbalanced than I thought he was.Damn. He's mental with a capital M.

blog comments powered by Disqus