Friday, August 25, 2006

Mt. Soledad Cross, Again

I hate the ACLU.

In the newest chapter of the Mt. Soledad Cross debacle, the ACLU has joined the fray. They are representing some Jewish veterans group and three Jewish San Diegans, in the fight to remove the cross.

I personally loathe this cross, because it's ugly as a three toed hooker, but even being an atheist as I am, I couldn't give a flying fig if it stays and I live at the base of Mt.Soledad. So much wasted money in this worthless fight.

WE THE PEOPLE have spoken, loud and clear, year after year,in fact the last vote was something like 80% of San Diego voters in favor of keeping the cross. I thought this was a republic????? Why are a handful of people dictating to the majority?

"David Blair-Loy, legal director for the ACLU(BARF)in San Diego. "We believe it is equally unconstitutional under state law, or federal law, for the government to subsidize, promote or endorse the Latin cross."

Really David? Really? Well stick it up your chocolate wizzway Davy. WE THE PEOPLE don't give a sh*t what you believe. What's next Davy, turn in all money because it says in god we trust? I'm a frickin' atheist Davy and my money spends just fine.

SOMEONE, PLEASE STOP THE ACLU!!!!!

blog comments powered by Disqus