Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dear Mr. President

Hiya George,

I was just writing to tell you that I think you're doing a hell of a job. Oooops, did I say Hell, I suppose that's where you're from. At least according to Hugo Chavez.

And of course you said nothing to dispel that rumor, so it must be true.

Nah, but seriously, just one of these times, couldn't you stick up for yourself. I get tired of doing it for you. Hugo comes in waving his liberal handbook, and nary a peep is heard from you. You may think it makes you the bigger man, but it doesn't. 6 years of saying nothing and you've got legions who really think you ARE the devil. Or at least something chupacabraesque, called a Chimpy McHitlerburton, whatever that is.

Do me a favor and have that speech writer of yours come out with something more creative than the war on terror, because believe me, those of us that support it do, and those that don't won't.

Here's what I'm thinking. You could end one of your little speeches by adding that while it was nice that Hugo could visit, a-hole dictator that he is, we all know he's nothing but a big old ninnyhammer, and he's not very attractive either. That would tell him.

blog comments powered by Disqus