Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Disgusting Campaign Ads


The lefties here in California are in a frenzy, trying to make their pathetic gubernatorial candidate look good. So, why bother, why make your candidate look good when you can attempt to make the other guy look "bad".

I'm talking about the new ads attacking Arnie for "supporting Bush." They've got a little box in the corner that say "Supports Bush", then they go on to say, that if you support Arnie, you support war and Bush. I'm not kidding, that's what it says. Over and over. No other message. Just that Arnie is evil because he supports Bush, oh, and war.

This ad is by far the most ridiculous, pathetic and sad attempt I've seen yet by the lefties here to discredit Arnie. I don't really see how much farther they can sink. My dog wanted to lift his leg on the t.v. when the ad came on, but I told him I'd be pissed off if he ruined a perfectly good entertainment armoire.

Nice try boy's, but you actually persuaded me to send in a campaign contribution to Arnie for that one.

blog comments powered by Disqus