Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pinko Floyd

Damn, I love Pink Floyd and this won't make me go out and do something stupid like burn the lord knows how many CD's I have, but it does in fact piss the shit out of me.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I used to actually go to concerts, including Pink Floyd, at the Oakland Coliseum back in the early 90's, I went to listen to music, get stoned and party. Not to get a political message. But it seems these a-holes can't just "shut up and sing" these days.

Rogers Waters of Pinko Floyd flew this above his September 15th concert in Jones Beach, NY.



Rogers asked whether "these people [Arabs] are really are enemies". This took place during his anti-Bush/Blair song 'Leaving Beirut' in which he claimed "that Texas education must have really f*cked you up" and asked why Tony the "US poodle/pawn" is a warmongerer... -Source

Dipsh*t.

But, unlike the Dixie Chicks, I'd still go to a Floyd show, because they're actually good.

At least one attendee had some brain cells, in homage to the popular song, Another Brick in the Wall, he said,"We don't need no thought control, even from Mr. Waters'..."

blog comments powered by Disqus