Monday, September 18, 2006

Piss Off A Liberal Today

You too can do your part: Piss off a liberal today.

While spending over 13 hours helping head a beach/lagoon clean-up on Saturday, I was surrounded by well meaning liberals doing their part to keep our coastal waters clean. So, I gave 'em all the day off, and didn't bash any of them over the head with large pieces of driftwood, though, it was tempting on several occasions.

One of them did however help me out. This liberal,(flaming), stated how much she loathed those little ribbon magnets on the back of cars. Not the breast cancer ones mind you, she said, just the ones that say,"Support Our Troops."

So, since I had never bought one before, I immediately went out and purchased, not 1 or 2, but 3 of these little things and proceeded to slap them all on the back of my car. Safe in the knowledge that at least this moonbat will be pissed and bitter just looking at them. Good days work if you ask me.

blog comments powered by Disqus