Monday, September 11, 2006

Sorry Paul, My 9/11 Rage Can't Be Denied

I'm getting royally pissed off.

As I continue to read these tributes to the 2,996 people who died on 9/11/2001 in Shanksville, D.C. and New York, the same thing is happening to me as it did on 9/11.

I woke up that morning, turned on the t.v. and just about f-ing vomited all over my cheap yet stylish throw rug. I felt sick, I went to work briefly, they sent us all home. I don't even remember driving into the office. It was like walking through a haze of grief so thick it made pea soup look like water.

I proceeded to stop by the local beer store on the way home and purchased a butt load of booze. I walked into my apartment, turned the t.v. back on and stared at it for hours. I cried, I hyperventilated. Cried some more.... I was mourning, I was scared, who that I'd known was in those buildings that day? (Luckily no one.)

Somewhere after the 6th or 7th beer, the deep sadness and the sick greasy queasiness in my stomach began changing. Thanks to my crazy Russian neighbor had dropped by to join my watch, or rather my endless staring and chain smoking. He was drinking vodka, a lot of it. He started muttering, and then getting louder, and he kept saying, "War!!! This is War!!!!! These bastards just declared war on America!!!!" The damn Russian freak knew it then.

At first I told him to shut up, you know, I wanted quietness for my misery, but then I too got angry. And angrier. And then I moved to severely pissed. And on and on, until I was filled with a rage so great it's a frickin' wonder I didn't pop a vein.

I'm starting to feel that way today, as I always do when people talk about 9/11.

Reading "people" whining about how many chicken dinners and hours spent playing pool and checkers the Gitmo a-holes get each day. The same retards talking about affording these f*cking sons of pigs "Geneva Conventions". Or that these mother f-ing camel jockeys have any GOD DAMN RIGHTS at all.

Or the other, more apathetic a-holes who whine that they are SICK and TIRED of hearing about 9/11. Yeah? Tell that to the tens of thousands of friends and family members who lost loved ones that horrific September day, then get back to me.

All the liberal bloggers today who couldn't take ONE F-ING DAY OFF, from their bullsh*t to just stop and remember all we lost that day are sending me over the edge.

I'm sure this anger isn't good for me. But the sick complacency I see out there today isn't any better. And I feel my rage meter hitting high soon.

You f*ckers should be ashamed of yourselves.

blog comments powered by Disqus