Monday, August 27, 2007

Daily Pisser and Muzzies At The Park

Fuckin' A. Let me tell you a few things.

1) Free booze at an English wedding is not a good mix. Within an hour 99.9% of the wedding guests will be piss drunk and the dancing is frightening. I think the kids were drunk as well.

2) The English take drinking very seriously, as they should, but unlike back in Cali, the booze is much stronger yet they drinketh the same amount. No wonder the need for socialized health care.

3) Socialized health care is a load of bollocks. Imagine needing emergency root canal, then having to wait 8 weeks. Just think on that one for a moment. True story.

4) My liver will probably never recover from this trip. But it's been fun.

5) English soaps scare me, too many transexuals.

6) American muzzies are much nicer. English muzzies WILL NOT LOOK YOU IN THE EYE. I mean it's almost creepy. Yesterday went to Greenwich Park. Walked about the market place, checked of the Meridian Line and the Royal Maritime Museum (I love Squids!!). Lovely day considering I could have fallen asleep standing up. But being ever vigilant, I kept my eyes peeled for wiley would be terrorist muzzies. Saw a few. Shifty looking bastards. Seriously it's like hot as hell out (finally) and they are covered from head to toe. That's just wrong.

Greenwich Park is a lot like Central Park. On a fine day like yesterday there are hundreds of people milling about sunning themselves and playing frisbee etc. And tourists galore. The people watching was phenominal. There were people from every race, religion and color there yesterday. Every single person was smiling, playing, laughing, having fun. I shit you not, the only people there who had scowls on their faces were the muzzies. It was in fact a bit sad. Even their kids looked miserable.

Sorry so slow on the updates but literally it's been non-stop every single day. I still haven't even met Kris for Pete's sake! Off to Knightsbridge, Buckingham and Harrod's today. I'll make sure to fit in a pint for everyone. Don't want to leave any of you out.

blog comments powered by Disqus