Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fuck You Bush

Seriously.

I have not always been your biggest defender, you have spat in my Wheaties many a time, especially when it comes to your disgusting pandering to the Mexican Cartel. But most of the time I have defended and stood by you. Even agreed with you.

But I now hate you.

"As soon as this Thursday, 100 Mexican trucking companies could be allowed to haul cargo anywhere in the U.S. That's Instead of the current 20 mile buffer zone at certain border crossings."

Bush you little bitch, you fucking come to San Diego and live amongst the open border hell you've let fester. You tell the thousands of law abiding AMERICANS who are killed or suffer injury or personal damage by drivers from south of the border to DEAL. You come to San Diego and see the hell you've let reign on the good people of my hometown by your complete lack of balls.

Bush, you little shit have you BEEN TO MEXICO, EVER?????? Their trucks are belching putrid piles of barely rolling metal. And your free pass and complete lack of care for our border security makes me want to kick you in the balls so hard Laura would be calling Bill for advice of finding new sexual partners.

I for one am jumping on the band wagon. Roll on 2008 I can't wait till you leave.

blog comments powered by Disqus