Monday, October 29, 2007

Moonbats On Parade: Truthers, Ron Paul and Kuncinich Bitches

truethers, ron paul,9/11 inside job
Looks like the Moonbats were out in full force this weekend, both in Boston and LA. I have looked through many of these pictures and at times almost gagged on the bile rising over my utter disgust that these people bring out in me. Parading around in Yasser Kaffiyeh's, covering their faces like criminals, shameless displays of troop hatred.
ron paul,truthers,freaks
HERE THE EFFIGY OF A TROOP MEMBER MADE FROM A DESTROYED FLAG WAVES BEHIND A PAUL SIGN.

There were children there, CHILDREN, subjected to these vile pieces of shit. I'm all for freedom of speech, but I am wholly against ramming said speech down the throats of our youth.
truthers, ron paul
MORE RON PAUL TRUTHER FRIENDS: YOU ARE THE COMPANY YOU KEEP

To the truthers, Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich supporters, all Moonbats: You make me sick.

blog comments powered by Disqus