Tuesday, January 29, 2008

America Hating Jihadi's

I found this guy: Asshole Troop Hating Sick Fuck on Youtube.

His "channel" page has a lovely Muzzie prayer rug/gun back ground and his videos are all about how the west, in particular America, is evil.

Here are a couple of titles for his video's:
The History of US fear, Hatred, Cowardice and Terrorism
US Mass murder in 1945
Cowardly American Soldiers in Iraq

The last one "Cowardly American Soldiers in Iraq" I found while looking for videos of our troops over in Iraq. I watched it and it made me want to cry. They were clearly under attack in their barracks, looks like they were under their beds. The one soldier is praying. It was tough to watch because I was scared for them, but what was much tougher were the vile disgusting comments:
"huwen19851006 (1 week ago)
iraqis should throw some grenades to kill these faggots. lmfao~"

"neiluk2006 (1 month ago)
Pussy americans"

"SerpentHeadSoldier
These guys are gutless. God damn disgrace. At least the Iraqis die bravely. I am ashamed of my President and my Army."

"zrky
haha, you aren't though now without your planes and tanks...
die american scumbags"

And so on and so forth. Please feel free to contact these pieces of refuse and tell them exactly what you think of their free speech. I know I did.

blog comments powered by Disqus