Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm Going To Flip Flop: Vote Duncan Hunter

All right, after all this time I finally endorsed Fred Thompson as president on my Monday show. And now I'm going to flip flop.

I kept hearing....."I like Duncan Hunter, but he doesn't stand a chance."

But then if that's who I REALLY want and so many others all say the same damn thing, and we all vote for him, then dammit, HE DOES STAND A CHANCE!

So, now, in writing, I OFFICIALLY ENDORSE DUNCAN HUNTER!



Why do I endorse Duncan? Let me count the ways:
1)He believes judges "have a responsibility to strictly interpret our nation’s laws and not legislate from the bench with their own political or social agenda."
2)Wants to do away with stupid "hate crime" laws."I have always voted against this type of legislation because I firmly believe that the use of violence against any innocent person is wrong, regardless of that individuals race, religion, nationality or sexual orientation."
3)Duncan wants YOU to keep your guns, so you can protect Jenn from bad boys! " We must vigorously defend against all attempts to chip away at the Second Amendment. You know as well as I do that there is one thing criminals prefer over any other: unarmed victims."
4)No pandering on tax cuts,"I do not support efforts to identify segments of our society that are more deserving of a tax cut over another and I believe political stereotyping in this area hinders the goal of providing efficient tax relief. It is important to create a federal tax policy that is both fair to American taxpayers while, at the same time, ensuring that our nation meets its financial obligations."
5)On Education,"I believe we can educate students more effectively by returning school curriculum prerogatives to the states, local communities and, most importantly, to the family."
6)DUMPING THE ANCHOR BABY DEBACLE:"I oppose summarily bestowing citizenship on people who have crossed our borders illegally. Therefore, I cosponsored H.R. 1940, the Birthright Citizenship Act, which grants automatic citizenship only to those who have at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen." Amen!
7) Bite me China: "Further, America’s one-way-street trade relationship with China and other nations has reduced manufacturing jobs severely in the U.S. I would change the one-way-street into a two-way-street by putting the same charges on foreign goods that they put on ours."

There are many more reasons, he's Presidential, he's served, he's a good man.....

VOTE DUNCAN HUNTER 2008!

blog comments powered by Disqus