Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama Wins: Celebration LIVE


A friend of mine called me drunk from Washington DC after Obama won. As he walked down the streets, in front of The White House, The Rocket Bar and other places going home from a Republican party...here's what I personally heard:
Creepy chants of OBAMA-OBAMA-OBAMA!
One woman yelled: First time in 8 years I can smile at The White House.
Guy shouts: Black man, black man!!!!
Massive honking, hysterical screaming (not kidding).
Woman walking by hears our conversation,says..."It's safer, to pretend you are one of them."

Poor guy.

Here in San Diego, now that I am finally off the phone after 6.5 hours,(my ear hurts waaaa) I can hear an occasional honk honk. But nothing else.

Celebrate kids...now let's see if Barry can deliver. Should be interesting and I am, if not anything else, a seeker of the interesting.

blog comments powered by Disqus