Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama WINS!!!!


Dear Mr. Obama,

In the likely case that you win the Presidential election, I'd like to offer you my congratulations. I'm not a rich San Francisco liberal tool, so I can't give you money, all I offer you are words; just words.

Never before has a man with so many holes in his past, criminal/racist anti-American friends and dubious fund raising techniques, bamboozled so many people with a slick word or two (albeit stolen from various sources) and been rewarded with the Presidency! I've got to hand it to you, controlling the media is GENIUS. We'll give that a shot next time see how it works out for our side. **wink wink**

I also gotta throw ya some props on the the myriad of promises you've made on the campaign trail that you have:
1) No intention of keeping.
2) No intention of funding.
3) NO money to fund those promises you never intended to keep.

Freaking brilliant! It's clear from polling numbers that you were successful in lying like a cheap 99 cent store rug and the rubes bought it.

I would also like to commend you and your campaign on it's uncanny ability to twist every word said against you into a rally against WHITEY. It's amazing that such simple statements like,"Obama is a Marxist fuck" are now deemed racist. I never knew Marxism or fucking were a race. See YOU are a teacher!

Now that you've won, you can sit back, relax and laugh your ass off at the millions of people worldwide you were able to pull the wool over on. It must be an incredible feeling knowing that you are the pied piper of morons.

You'll not find me crying in my beer November 5th. Nope, you may get 4 years, but I and many others will be here making sure, if there is anything left of this country in November 2012, that you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting re-elected.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Keep writing those checks your ass can't cash. I'll be here keeping a tally. And in 4 years, you won't be able to get a job wiping windows at in intersection in downtown LA after 6pm.

Your Humble Serf,
Jenn Adlam

blog comments powered by Disqus