Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shame On Notre Dame: Hecklers Removed

UPDATED: Awwwww Barry got heckled. I admit it sent a tingle up my leg that a few brave souls had the balls to tell Barry where to shove it. Good for them. They were promptly removed from the hall. Barry tried to laugh it off but you could tell he was thinking about how he could have those who opposed him sent to a FEMA camp somewhere.

I know, I know, I'm an atheist so I shouldn't care, but it's ridiculous. Obama stands against EVERYTHING the school supposedly espouses. And they are giving him some honorary degree that cites his "accomplishments"???? The only accomplishment he's made is getting elected because he's half black. That's it. Oh and driving up our deficit more than any other president in history. And taking away more rights and freedoms than any other president in history. He's pure walking talking pond scum, who has no problem with the wholesale slaughter of babies. Fuck him and Fuck Notre Dame as well.

blog comments powered by Disqus