Thursday, August 19, 2010

Disney Vs. Islam : The Hijab War

Why the hell did we let this bitch become a citizen when she clearly needs to go the hell back to Morocco.

All right here's the story. Disney hires Muslim bitch. They tell her that to do her job she must dress and look a certain way. She refuses. They bend over backward to accommodate her and offer her a behind the scenes job. She whines and get's a lawyer.

"A MUSLIM employee of Disneyland filed a complaint with the federal agency in charge of enforcing anti-discrimination laws after being sent home from work for refusing to remove her head covering.

Ms Boudlal maintained she was told her hijab did not comply with the “Disney look.” She said she asked her employers to consider giving her a so-called “religious accommodation,” but was ultimately refused.

She was eventually told to give up the scarf or accept a job working in a back-of-the-house position where she would not be seen by customers.

"I realised the Constitution tells me I can be Muslim, and I can wear the headscarf," Ms Boudlal said. "Who is Disney to tell me I cannot?"
LET ME TELL YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH!!! DISNEY IS YOUR EMPLOYER. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO FIRE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU FOR NO REASON AT ALL IT'S CALLED "FIRE AT WILL". NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK TO WORK.

I mean for the love of beer, can you imagine how it would be if we could just tell our employers what to do? It's a job bitch, a few million other people out there would LOVE your job so STFU!!!!

COP,"Sorry Captain, but I felt like wearing Hawaiian today".

DOCTOR,"Who are you to tell me I can't wear beads and bows during surgery?"

BUTCHER,"You can't make me wash my hands it's against my religion."

Take your subjugation, slavery and bullshit back to the 3rd world hellhole from whence you came Ms.Boudlal.

blog comments powered by Disqus