Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Interesting.....

I often wonder about these peopke that do this crucial job. Author Brad Meltzer talks about his time as a "spy".

"I was a real-life secret agent. I didn't have the hand-grenade cuff links or the poison-dart pen, but in 2004 I was recruited by the Department of Homeland Security for its Red Cell program.

Sometimes I was paired with a psychologist or a philosopher. Sometimes I was contacted alone, via email, and given a target to attack.

I'm not allowed to tell you what the targets were. Or where they were. But I can say that we'd destroy major cities like my hometown, New York. In minutes. And when I went home at night, I felt horrified, because I saw how easy it was to kill us."
Interesting read. We are STILL so vulnerable.

blog comments powered by Disqus