Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WTF??? Not Allowed to be Patriotic Anymore???

You know, I understand the need for dress codes in school. I understand the need to maintain some forms of decency. Really, I do. I saw a bunch a middle school girls the other day, and except for the sheer obviousness of their age, they looked no better than two bit hookers, on crack. I mean these girls were 10 steps beyond decency, I kinda cringed in disgust.

"Ben Lewandowski says he was only trying to be patriotic when he wore a homemade T-shirt featuring an American flag bumper sticker and the words "Remember 9/11" to Lincoln Park High School on Monday." -Source

Ben was sent home and suspended for 3 FREAKIN' DAYS!!!! Hell, when I was in school you got less than that for being caught hot-boxing your car in the back parking lot. I know, I know, Ben knew it was against the rules, but for f*ck sake, it was 9/11.

Sorry, but this just sickens me beyond words.

You know if he'd worn a t-shirt that said:"I'm Gay", they wouldn't have dared sending him home. But get a little patriotic, and they throw the book at you. Disgusting.

blog comments powered by Disqus